12.13.2011

Good News!! Now writing for...

Hey Brickhouses!!

The good news that I had to share with you is that I will be contributing to Examiner.com as the Nashville Fitness Examiner!! This is my first compensating position in journalism and I am ecstatic!! I will be doing product and DVD reviews as well as covering fitness events in the Nashville, TN area. You can read my first review here.

 

A special thank you goes out to all of my blog followers and supports, as well as friends and family who have waited to see a part of my journalistic dreams come to fruition. If everything pans out this will only be the beginning in my position as a fitness writer. LET'S GET IT!!!

-KEF
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your gig with the Examiner! That's awesome. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)