1.11.2012

I had to move on ya'll...

...to my very OWN WEBSITE!!!

During my five-day blogging hiatus, I was preparing for my website at www.lgifitnessbykef.com or www.lgifit.com for short!! I did absolutely no promotion because of alot of stops and starts with no definite launch date, but now IT'S DONE!!

Here's my announcement and OperationBrickhouse Week 1 Recap!


I am not going to be using Google Friend Connect anymore, as it will not work for my self hosted site in March so make sure you Follow my blog with Bloglovin and you can also follow through Networked Blogs located at the bottom of my site!! Thanks for all the support on this site, I'll be keeping this site active until March 1st so everyone will be able to come over to my new site!

Have a fit-abulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)