1.02.2012

My Very First Video Blog!!

Heyy Brickhouses!!

I am posting this from my phone, about to head out for my first run of 2012 and start my training for my first half marathon!

I shot my first vlog on NYE and it took forever for me to edit it! Along the way I lost a huge chunk of info in the beginning but hopefully you'll get the gist with the info bubble I posted!!
This just goes over my vision and goals for 2012 since I haven't done a specific detailed written post yet. I am inspired and motivated and have already knocked one thing off the bucket list for 2012 with posting this vlog!

Watch "OperationBrickhouse: Vision Board for Success (Fitness, Relationships, Work & Finance, Spirituality)" on YouTube

Thanks for watching! Have an awesome day!!

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job! I loved the vision board. I am planning to do one this weekend and really set out to define what I am looking to accomplish in the new year in each of the four areas. How did you do the editing on the video? Did you use Youtube or an outside program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mimi!! I had fun working on the vision board! I edited it with Windows Live Essentials Video Maker. It was pretty easy to use once I got used to to it! Youtube editing gives you the bare minimum! Hope this helps and good luck with your vision board making this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome in front of the camera! You look so comfortable and natural. Great job on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lily! Stay tuned for my next video :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)