10.17.2011

R30 Week 1- Day 2 It's Monday!!!

"Decision is the spark that ignites action. Until a decision is made, nothing happens. Decision is the courageous facing of issues, knowing that if they are not faced, problems will remain forever unanswered."
--Wilferd A. Peterson



Happy Monday Brickhouses!!

You might be feeling a little sore this morning! That is to be expected possibly even until the end of the week. Holly (#operationByeByeBelly) did it for three days last week and when I saw her on Saturday she was still slightly sore!

We are manipulating muscles that may not have been used in months! Maybe even years in some cases! If you are feeling sore, wear it as a badge of progress as you get stronger and have more endurance!
The quote for this morning is so relevant to our experience in this R30 challenge and in life as we push for better health and wellness.

We must make a conscious decision each morning to get up and work on our fitness! This morning I did NOT want to get out of bed! For 20 whole minutes I talked myself out of and then back into the thought of exercising and doing R30! 'After work' I said, 'After I drop Mia at school'. I calculated how much time I would have to work out, make breakfast, and get Mia ready if I slept for 'x' amount more minutes! At the end of my internal battle I realized one day could turn into a week, could turn into a month, and even a year and I would be right back where I started, looking at all of you Brickhouses with envy because I made a decision not to work on my fitness!


Now that story may seem a little extreme ( I am known to be slightly dramatic) but the point is, these are lifestyle changes we are making. Conscious decisions to exercise, eat right, and make overall wise choices. The decision to get up this morning and work on your fitness may be inspiring to more people than just yourself! Keep that in mind! And know that if I can do it, you can too!! So let's GET SOME today!!


Have a fit-abulous day!!
LET'S GET IT!!

-KEF
Xoxo

#operationbrickhouse
#getsome
#R30challenge
#YOUCANDOTHIS!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is operation GETRIGHT and I had to let you know I could not understand how to post pics and all to the blog :( So I took the time to do something I've been putting off forever. I made a (somewhat) blog. Just wanted to let you know I am still here and checking in at --->http://kemetgoddess.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I am loving the blog!! This is a great way to document your journey for the R30 challenge!! You don't have to post pictures here until the challenge is over and then everyone will email them to me if they want! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)