10.26.2011

R30 Week 2- Day 4 : I HEART Week 2

If a man [woman] achieves victory over his [her] body, who in the world can exercise power over him? He who rules himself rules over the whole world. -Vinoba Bhave

Morning Brickhouses!

It is Day 4 and boy am I sore!! My butt, thighs, shoulders, abs, arms--pretty much EVERYTHING is feeling it! But you know what? I AM LOVING IT!! I don't know if its because I did Week 1 for a week and a half, or that I never have gotten past Week 1 after having the DVD for NINE months, but I love it!

Week 2 is so challenging and the best part for me has been the fact that I can do most of the advanced workouts and can FEEL my body changing and gaining endurance! I truly can't wait until Week 3 and see what Jill and the girls have in store for us!

I tried the Designer Whey Biggest Loser Red Raspberry protein shake this morning after my workout and it was sooo good! I drank it with unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk and it was nice and sweet!

Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!! You have until Friday November 4, 2011 to apply so please do an take advantage of the awesome invention that is the Blender Bottle!!LET'S GET IT!!!

-KEF
xoxo

#operationbrickhouse
#teamfitness
#LETSGETIT
#teamfitness

3 comments:

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)