10.27.2011

R30 Week 2- Day 6: TGIF!! Weekend REWARDS!!

'You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed with satisfaction.'

Morning Brickhouses!! 

TODAY IS OUR LAST DAYYYYY!!! (In Week 2) lol
I really enjoyed this week I am not gonna lie! It was a test of endurance and showed me just how strong I am getting! I have seen your comments on FB and on here so I know alot of us in Week 2 are feeling the same! 

I am sooooo proud of you ladies!! You guys are really GETTIN' SOME!!! 

Now this weekend is Halloween and though I don't celebrate it, it is autumn and I start craving sweet things more than ever!! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite low to mid-calorie treats I enjoy on the weekends (and some WEAKdays lol)

Chocolate Cheerios- 110 calories per serving
 O-M-G!! When I first saw these on the shelf I literally let out a squeal of joy! I am a big fan of Cheerios and a HUGE lifetime fan of CHOCOLATE!! The taste is rich and thorough and the after cereal milk is DIVINE!! When I am craving chocolate this is usually my go to instead of a bag of chocolate peanut M&M's, a Snickers, or any other fitness sabotage items.
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches- 140 calories
THESE . ARE . AWESOME!!! They are 140 calories I really don't think there is anything I can say that would do these sandwiches justice! Skinny Cow did not remove or reduce ANY flavor from these! You feel like you are being naughty but you aren't! Gotta love it!
Marshmallows- 90 calories
 As the label so eloquently states, marshmallows are a fat-free food! Four of these little wonders are 90 calories and taste so good roasted! Definitely a nostalgic treat! Reminds me of fall, camp, and burning wood!

Last weekend I got to spend time with my favorite guy who I affectionately call 'Muffin'  we listened to Coltrane, talked, and roasted marshmallows in my fireplace! The perfect autumn evening! 

Marshmallows on an open fire :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Enjoy it you deserve it! Next Week we'll get it in WEEK THREE!!!
Have a fit-abulous weekend!!

-KEF
xoxo

#operationbrickhouse
#teamfitness
# blackwomendoworkout
#TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)