11.23.2011

A Healthy and Happy Thanksgiving to youuuuu!!!

Heyyy Brickhouses!!

It's Wednesday and as far as 100 [Miles] for the Holiday challenge goes, I am at 7.5 miles. I have a looooong way to go but I will be getting my 16 miles in this week for sure! I am jog/walking the Two Rivers Ford Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving morning! I am really hoping to bust last years record of 34:06 and get a cool 30 minutes. We'll see! Last year I placed 6th in my age group, this year I am going for top five!!

I found some pictures on the website of me from last year:


Can you see me? Getting Pumped and People watching my favorite pasttime!! *creeper*

I hope they get some more photographer's this year! I need a winning shot!!

 Do you have any fitness plans for Thanksgiving? 5K? After dinner walk? Football with the menfolk? Tell me about it!!

HAVE A FIT-ABULOUS THANKSGIVING BRICKHOUSES!!!!


-KEF
xoxo

#operationbrickhouse
#fullbelly

1 comment:

  1. Out there all by yourself! It's been a journey, hasn't it? Keep on keeping on. Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)