10.31.2011

R30 Week 3- Day 2: Weak Desires

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results.”


Morning Brickhouses!!

It's MONDAY!!! That was said in caps lock but I am soooo not excited to be truthful!! Look at this morning's quote for a second. Yesterday to say I struggled with the workout would be an understatement!  It was absolutely shameful! This morning however, I brought everything I could to the table and the result was a lot better!

I can honestly say after waking up with determination and a good night's rest, that I might have been exaggerating at just how hard the workout for Week 3 actually is. 

Yes, Jillian is insane. Yes, Shelly's perma-smile is annoying. Yes, my glutes, hammies, and legs are SCREAMING. And yes, I want to give up some mornings but if that consumes me, if that drives me MY CHANGE will NEVER happen! So every morning, every workout I want to give it my best and I hope you'll do the same! LET'S GET IT!!!


-KEF
xoxo
#operationbrickhouse
#R30challenge
#getsome


Also don't forget about the giveaway! Only ONE person has applied so far and you still have until FRIDAY to get an awesome Blender Bottle!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your name at the beginning of the comment so I can know who you are :)